Wakanow visa services India
Atithi Devo Bhava is a very popular Indian phrase, which translates to ‘the guest is Akin to God.’ With this, there is no explanation needed as to why the country is becoming a big destination for foreigners.
Some quick fun facts about India! First one, the Republic of India is the seventh-largest country in the world by area. The second one, India is the largest country in the South Asia region. The country is a growing tourist destination and the reason for this is not far-fetched. India has several wild safaris, desert safaris, honeymoon spots, adventurous activities, spiritual and historical spots.
If you are visiting India, try not to leave until you’ve seen the following:
- Beautiful architecture, such as can be seen in Taj Mahal and Red Fort
- Indian yoga.
- Adventures such as scuba diving.
- A variety of foods with interesting recipes.
How do you get to India
To get to India you will need a valid visa. Wakanow can help you apply for your visa. They are leading travel agency in Africa with a track record of excellence and efficiency in visa handling services. Wakanow finds great reservations for your Indian flights and amazing deals on Indian vacation packages. The agency has a team of dedicated application specialists.
What to know about the visa
Visas are very important when travelling to foreign countries. There are different visa types, but the tourist visa and business visa seem to be some of the most popular. Tourist visas allow you to visit India once and is valid for 90 days from the day of issuance. Business visas allow for continuous and frequent visits to India until their period of expiration.
Indian Visa Requirements
The following are the requirements for your visa to India:
- Completed Indian visa application form – This can be accessed through the Wakanow website. You can fill the form online.
- A valid international passport valid for at least six months – it is required that your international passport remains valid throughout the visit to prevent problems with Indian immigration officials.
- Photocopies of the photo page of your passport – The photo-page of your passport is a very important requirement for your visa application. It contains relevant details and sensitive information of the bearer.
- Any previous International passports you may have.
- One recent photograph (55mmx55mm) with a light background.
- An introduction letter from you – you will be required to introduce yourself and the intent of your visit.
- Invite from an Indian host or family member.
- Travel and hotel bookings (detailed itinerary of places to be visited in India).
- Local bank statements for the last six months – your local bank statements will be used to analyze your financial status to determine if you can afford the trip.
- A local profile of you (letter from employer) – this is like a recommendation letter from your employers.
- Proof of address– this can either be a Nigerian national ID/driver’s licence/voter card.
Wakanow also takes care of your flight.
Wakanow partners with airlines such as Ethiopian Airways, Egypt Air, Turkish Airlines, Emirates etc. to give you a variety of options to suit your needs.