South Africa Visa and Passport Service
The Republic of South Africa is a country on the very southern tip of the African continent with the Atlantic Ocean on its West Coast and the Indian Ocean to the Eastern coast.
The country has various tourist hotspots frequented by visitors from all over the world. If you want to visit South Africa now, you can apply for a Wakanow visa. Hotspots in the country include the Kruger National park, the Alfred and Victoria waterfront in Cape Town, the Drakensberg and Table mountain ranges are huge draws for visitors from European countries such as the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands and Germany. Citizens from the United States also come in their numbers to explore the beautiful tourist sites in South Africa.
Since South Africa is a country with huge tourism potentials, the huge number of visitors coming in, need necessary information and enlightenment about the country that they are about to step into and such information is a key guide to any intending visitor. You can book a wakanow flight ticket for your travel to South Africa.
Visitors to South Africa are expected to get their visas from a South African diplomatic mission – Embassies, Consulates or High Commission. An exemption exists for some countries whose citizens can obtain visas through a process known as the point of entry visas.
The South African visa policy allows visitors from 52 countries who hold valid passports to visit the country for 90 days. Amongst the 52 countries, only citizens from Botswana, Ghana, Mozambique, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe are the African countries with such privilege.
Types of Visas
Coming to South Africa, there are different types of visas a visitor will need depending on the purpose of the visit or stay as the case may be. Some of the popular types are listed below:
- South African tourist visa – an e-visa mainly processed on an electronic platform
- South African visit visa – allows visitors to enter for 90 days for tourist and business purposes.
- South African business visa-Issued to people who have a business to run in South Africa
- South African work visa – issued to individuals with special skills that will benefit the South African economy.
- South African study visa
- South African relatives’ visa
- South Africa medical visa– the key fact about this visa is that it allows for a stay of up to six months provided it is accompanied either by a letter from a Doctor or a medical institution at the time of the application.
- South Africa exchange visa
- Retired person visa
To apply for a South African Visa, you would need at least 6 months valid passport with a minimum of two blank visa pages. Other requirements to visit or stay in South Africa may vary depending on the South African diplomatic mission you are applying from.
Steps to Applying for a South Africa Visa
- You must complete some visa application forms
- A passport with at least six months validity and a minimum of two blank visa pages in it
- Visa Fee
- To apply for this visa, send a mail to wakanow or visit the wakanow website.
Wakanow South Africa Visa Assistance Program
- Items Needed to Apply for a South Africa Visa
- Completed visa application form
- Six-month valid passport with at least two blank visa pages
- Visa Fee
South Africa Visa Assistance Program
Fast Processing Time • Avoid Hassle • 24/7 Customer Service
Dedicated Application Specialist – We provide you with the most up-to-date requirements, forms, and application materials needed for your visa
Phone and Email Support – Your dedicated specialist is available to answer all of your questions and review your application to ensure its accuracy
Save Time and Stress -We guide and assist you in filling the online application form and getting an early appointment for your visa application.
24/7 Order Status – Check the status of your visa online any time and find out when your documents are expected back from the embassy