Wakanow Seychelles Visa Assistance Program – Travelling to Seychelles
Wakanow Seychelles Visa Assistance Program
Items Needed to Apply for a Seychelles Visa
A passport valid for the date of entry to and through the date of exit from Seychelles
- Return flight or onward departure ticket
- Proof of accommodation; including contact details
- Proof of sufficient funds for the duration of the visit
A Seychelles Visitor’s Permit is valid for the period of the visit, up to one month. It may be extended for up to three months from initial date of issue, and is capable of additional extensions for successive periods of time not exceeding three months at a time, to a maximum period of twelve months, so long as the traveller continues to meet the criteria of a bona fide visitor to Seychelles.
Apply for a Seychelles (SY) visa today and begin the journey to your epic island vacation in Seychelles! Mahe Island is an exceptional locale in Seychelles, convenient to the airport and a number of top Seychelles attractions. Getting your Seychelles visa will unlock all the island excitement and adventure of Mahe Island attractions that you’ve got to visit! Let Wakanow help make the Seychelles visa application process even easier with our Seychelles Visa Application assistance service so you can spend more time planning out your Seychelles vacation and less time worrying about your visa application.
Discover all the amazing island and beach adventures that Seychelles and Mahe Island have to offer! Get your Seychelles Tourist Visa so you can visit Seychelles for 30 days. Visa Requirements for visiting Seychelles include valid passport, stating your nationality and current country of residence, airline name and proof of payment for your booked flight to Seychelles and proof of payment and address for your booked hotel in Seychelles. Visa fees vary depending on visa type and length of visit to Seychelles.
Search Wakanow’s cheap Seychelles packages or vacation packages in Mahe Island which include deals on Seychelles flights and great hotel prices for your Seychelles vacation!
- Fast Processing Time • Avoid Hassle • 24/7 Customer Service
- Dedicated Application Specialist – We provide you with the most up-to-date requirements, forms, and application materials needed for your visa
- Phone and Email Support – Your dedicated specialist is available to answer all of your questions and review you application to ensure its accuracy
- Save Time and Stress -We deliver your documents to you so you don’t have to go to the embassy or consulate and wait in line
- 24/7 Order Status – Check the status of your visa online any time and find out when your documents are expected back from the embassy
Until recently, Seychelles wasn’t one of the most popular African countries in the world and was relatively unknown even to some parts of Africa. To some, it was just another third-world black region that found its way to the world map.
Situated in East -Africa, the tiny populated country has recently become a tourist frenzy for global tourists, with many Nigerians looking forward to visiting this exciting location.
Fortunately, the Seychelles authorities offer a 30-day visa-free agreement for Nigerian citizens seeking to come into the country. So then, for interested peeps looking to explore the goodness of this nation, taking a trip to the country wouldn’t be so much of a hassle. Especially since Wakanow helps book your trip in advance. At immigration, the only thing you’d have to present is your international passport detailing that you’re a Nigerian.
Means of Traveling
Whatever your reasons are for travelling to the island country of Seychelles, there are two available options for you.
- AIRLINES – Board your flight from Abuja or Lagos. As expected, it is the fastest means to travel but you must be ready to shoulder the expenses. To save you more costs, you should make your flight bookings reservations ahead of time, some weeks before the actual commencement of the journey. It never hurts to get a wakanow flight ticket, this way you are sure of your booking.
- Road – There is no direct way to get to Seychelles by road, you can, however, board a bus going to N’Djamena, Chad. Once there, you can board a flight travelling from Chad to Seychelles. Although it might look quite stressful sitting for long hours travelling by bus, You’d save yourself a whole lot of money.
Hotel Accommodations and Bookings.
To avoid unwarranted stress and stories, it is recommendable that you book your hotel reservations online through wakanow before living the shores of Nigeria. Fortunately, hotels aren’t overly expensive. With as little as $40, you should get very good lodging for yourself. Usually, most hotels are fully booked during peak tourist season, because of the number of tourists flooding into the country to have a nice time or for business.
What to do when at Seychelles’ Airport?
- First off, you need to get your visitor’s permit upon arrival
- Present your valid international passport and unused visa pages. The international passport duration shouldn’t be less than 6 months old.
- Yellow card presentation.
- Return Ticket presentation.
- Proof of sufficient travelling allowances to cover throughout your stay in the country.
- Currency restrictions – On no account would you be allowed to come into the country with more than $10000. Anything above this would be classified as Money laundering
- Reason for coming to the country.
While going into a country, you must know the local currency being spent there. For Seychelles, the local currency is referred to as the Seychelles Rupee (SCR). However, there are hotels, transport companies and restaurants allow tourists to complete their transactions in Euros. Nevertheless, you can make exchanges from your local Naira to the Seychelles Rupee while in the country.