Egypt Visa and Passport Service
The Arab Republic of Egypt is a nation with a very rich history dating back to biblical times and is often referred to as the cradle of modern civilization. Visitors to Egypt are mostly attracted to the Great Pyramids of Giza which are part of the reported seven wonders of the ancient world. The country has a myriad of tourist attractions which include: the Nile River, the historic cities of Cairo, Alexandria and Aswan, gorgeous temples, Mosques and monasteries spread across the country and exquisite cuisine. Nigerians visiting Egypt often choose to use wakanow visas, which are easily obtainable.
Visiting Egypt either for business or pleasure should be an enjoyable experience and the process could be less stress-free if potential visitors avail themselves of the important documentation they need to come to Egypt. To come to Egypt, visitors are required to go to any Egyptian diplomatic missions – Embassies, Consulates and High Commissions to get their visas and are expected to have a valid passport of up to six months. Citizens from nine countries mostly from the Middle East like Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Saudi Arabia can visit Egypt for 90 days without a visa. Egypt also operates a visa on arrival policy based on certain prerequisites and conditions based on the peculiarities of citizens from intending countries.
Types of Visas
There are three major types of visas issued by the Egyptian authorities to intending visitors coming to the country and applications for some categories could be sorted out online. The visa types include:
- Tourist visas – these visas are issued to a large percentage of visitors coming into Egypt and from 2015, it has been possible to apply for this type of visa online.
- Transit visas – the caveat here depends on your Nationality and the period you intend to be in transit in the country with transit time usually between 6 and 48 hours. Citizens from Afghanistan, Lebanon, Palestine and the Philippines are barred from leaving the transit area while changing flights in Egypt.
- Visa on Arrival – this category is only issued to citizens from 13 countries such as the United States, Japan, Russia, Canada, Norway, New Zealand and Australia.
- Sign up – your email address is necessary at this stage
- Sign in – get into your account and view pending applications
- Apply and pay online – use specified debit cards to make payments after filling the application form.
- Application Processing.
You can also apply through a travel agency such as wakanow who would provide wakanow visas and wakanow flight tickets for your journey.
What you get from Using a Reliable Travel Agency
- Quick Processing Time
- Excellent Customer Service
- One on one consultation with visa specialists
- Phone and email support
- Ability to track visa status online
To apply, first, you have to take the eligibility test to roughly determine if you are eligible for an Egypt visa.